Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- #meatlessmonday tonight was just piling everything #vegetarian & tasty onto a plate: Brussels… instagram.com/p/BPoWO7sAzaL/ 18 hours ago
- Soy ginger pork chops and pineapple over steamed rice, roasted broccoli. #DonnaCooks… instagram.com/p/BPldtfog5Tk/ 1 day ago
- #Audrey's first political rally #whyimarch #Audreybabe #teenyrevoluntionary #equalityforall… instagram.com/p/BPiQs2pghgQ/ 3 days ago
- Getting closer to the end of the week and our dinners are relying more on pantry staples:… instagram.com/p/BPdzjB0A6e6/ 4 days ago
- Pan fried chicken thighs, simply dressed arugula topped with roasted butternut squash.… instagram.com/p/BPbNvLRgtfM/ 5 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna