Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- #datenight! Thanks grandparents for babysitting! @ tavola restaurant instagram.com/p/-m-R5Hu6ZT/ 1 hour ago
- The feast continues, it's #PieTime! Pumpkin or pecan? Have both! #Thanksgiving instagram.com/p/-kF3y1O6Xf/ 1 day ago
- Happiest tot on the block! 4 adults to spoil her with attention. #Audreybabe #FamilyTime instagram.com/p/-kEPJbO6T_/ 1 day ago
- And we got ourselves a #Thanksgiving feast! #DonnaCooks #WholeFoodsHelped instagram.com/p/-j1okYu6de/ 1 day ago
- Lunch: pan roasted lemony chicken quarters, baked sweet potato, roasted Brussels sprouts. #DonnaCooks… instagram.com/p/-ZP6upu6bd/ 5 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna