Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- 3 generations in the kitchen making dumplings with bellairfarmcsa bok choy, shiitake mushrooms,… instagram.com/p/BGAg6rBu6SH/ 1 day ago
- It's fridge clean out night! We had half a pork tenderloin leftover from making spring rolls… instagram.com/p/BFzuINHO6T0/ 6 days ago
- Kale and artichoke dip and mariebettecafe baguette slices for the neighborhood block party! It… instagram.com/p/BFuRPPFO6XD/ 1 week ago
- There's nothing like the magic combo of slightly bitter cruciferous veggies plus Italian… instagram.com/p/BFt5L7Gu6cS/ 1 week ago
- Steak and potato night! The herbed chevre was a nice complement to the ribeye but a glass of red… instagram.com/p/BFkPmCVu6Wn/ 1 week ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna