Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- #meatlessmonday one day late! Creamy risotto with artichoke hearts topped with asparagus and… instagram.com/p/BErlu90O6Yl/ 3 days ago
- Brisket tacos made in the #instantpot! Still working on those corn tortillas... We needed some… instagram.com/p/BEmpNL-u6e9/ 5 days ago
- Love my #instantpot for quick breakfasts on the weekends: quinoa oatmeal with orange zest,… instagram.com/p/BElOx9kO6Zf/ 5 days ago
- Still working on those leftover corn tortillas, tonight's dinner is king ranch chicken casserole… instagram.com/p/BEj0Yg5O6eV/ 6 days ago
- Where we started our adventure this morning. Sweet strawberries set against grand mountains.… instagram.com/p/BEjOtrdO6QX/ 6 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna