Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- @blueridgepizza at randomrowbrewing. That's how we Friday. @ Random Row Brewing Co. instagram.com/p/BQ6Yju0g9gm/ 1 day ago
- A weeknight favorite: one pan polenta with mozzarella fresca, broccoli rabe, and Italian… instagram.com/p/BQyv6BWjdfn/ 4 days ago
- Smokey chickpeas and tomatoes with chorizo, sweet red pepper, and paprika topped with fried… instagram.com/p/BQogRNXjbwx/ 1 week ago
- Meatballs in a mushroom Marsala sauce over mashed potatoes, side of roasted Brussels sprouts.… instagram.com/p/BQjO51Wgp1V/ 1 week ago
- #meatlessmonday today is a simple broccoli, pea, and cheddar quiche with an easy side salad. Or… instagram.com/p/BQeIf6QAC2D/ 1 week ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna