Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Cutie mandarin oranges valentines for a class full of cuties! mfrink is so crafty!… instagram.com/p/BBrJjoIO6dU/ 1 day ago
- We found beautiful king salmon at @wholefoods this week. Tonight's #30MinMeal is a classic rice… instagram.com/p/BBqk-BOu6WB/ 1 day ago
- A weeknight favorite: one pan polenta, kale & Italian sausage. Broiled until mozzarella is hot &… instagram.com/p/BBldOxjO6bU/ 3 days ago
- The January 2016 issue of @bonappetit has this amazing recipe for creamy garlicky chickpeas with… instagram.com/p/BBi1PCsu6fB/ 4 days ago
- #hellofresh smokey poblano pepper beef and black bean chili with mariebettecafe baguette,… instagram.com/p/BBbHcdMO6Y-/ 1 week ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna