Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Homemade meatballs with marinara and roasted sweet peppers on mariebettecafe baguette, that's… instagram.com/p/BSMvc4agY3o/ 1 day ago
- Quick Sunday supper: lettuce wraps with ground pork, tofu, edamame, and leeks over steamed white… instagram.com/p/BSHnx0bAbkr/ 3 days ago
- Taking a cue from @bittman and using leftover veggies from last night's dinner for breakfast:… instagram.com/p/BSGjBkcgttZ/ 3 days ago
- Miso butter chicken over frekeeh, sauteed kale and carrots. #blueapron #DonnaCooks #eatcolorfully instagram.com/p/BSFDkj5Auew/ 4 days ago
- When your culinary-inclined dad visits, he leaves goodies like homemade beef broth. And I turned… instagram.com/p/BR6uD09APi_/ 1 week ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna