Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- The @wholelife compliant "faux-ella": chicken thighs, uncured Spanish chorizo, bellairfarmcsa… instagram.com/p/BKyMv1TgyTQ/ 4 days ago
- Our @wholelife dinner tonight is fried egg over #TraderJoes veggie burger patty, sweet potato,… instagram.com/p/BKrRKCJA-D0/ 1 week ago
- It's true, you can make fried rice with just about any protein veggie combo. End of the week… instagram.com/p/BKZLI7IAL2t/ 2 weeks ago
- Getting my bread fix in before the Whole Life Challenge starts on Saturday: open faced brunch… instagram.com/p/BKWpFmJAoSU/ 2 weeks ago
- The Whole Life Challenge starts this Saturday! Got to get my pasta fix in while I can: bucatini… instagram.com/p/BKUBQxRALke/ 2 weeks ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna