Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Pan seared chicken breast over #zoodles (#BellairFarmCSA zucchini) and sundried tomato walnut… instagram.com/p/BJlr7RUhy1w/ 11 hours ago
- #zoodles, it's what's for dinner. #seeinggreen instagram.com/p/BJlcE0-Bzvi/ 13 hours ago
- Whoa! Our favorite lunch spot vunoodles now offers takeout bowls at @wholefoodscvl? Great option… instagram.com/p/BJiirbFhvd7/ 1 day ago
- When your CSA gives you way too many apples, part II: @doriegreenspan 's French rum apple cake… instagram.com/p/BJedBnDjbyA/ 3 days ago
- #HatchChiles with #BellairFarmCSA corn, summer squash, and cherry tomatoes in a Lodge cast iron… instagram.com/p/BJeFJ-jj5HT/ 3 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna