Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Brocoli and cheddar quiche, oven roasted potatoes. #DonnaCooks #vegetarian #RealFood instagram.com/p/zlZI6QO6Sd/ 22 hours ago
- If you add a little queso madurado to her scrambled eggs, she'll eat two. And a half of a grapefruit.… instagram.com/p/zhuLSsO6cu/ 2 days ago
- #TeenyBarista in training. #Audreybabe #19months #aeropress instagram.com/p/zfFMF6u6Yp/ 3 days ago
- Jazz on the radio, lemon blueberry quinoa "skillet cake". #SundayMorning #DonnaCooks #Breakfast instagram.com/p/zaCvtpO6aW/ 5 days ago
- Finito! White bean & @texasfarmhouse kale stew with shredded smoked ham. #comfortfood #DonnaCooks… instagram.com/p/zYhHU0u6Zg/ 5 days ago
- Mikel on Q & A with Chef Brandt Evans (Blue Canyon Tasting)
- Georgina on Thai Style Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- jensen 12 Volt tv dvd on Plano is Full of Hidden Surprises (Tasty Wok)
- Pasta Aromatizzata on Top Chef New York = The Next Food Network Star?
- qxdmtbios on Skillet Turnips and Potatoes with Bacon
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna