Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Fried farm egg with Aleppo pepper over hash of #BellairFarmCSA potatoes, sweet peppers, onion, and… instagram.com/p/7L3djyu6WY/ 1 day ago
- Fresh baguette from neighborhood bakery + demanding toddler = "I need take bite, now!" So if you come… instagram.com/p/7LuPEsO6WP/ 1 day ago
- #AudreyBabe prefers her pizza in a Neapolitan style, complete with pizza scissors! This place is… instagram.com/p/7JVo33u6bF/ 2 days ago
- One of my favorite musicians also makes killer wine. #DaveMatthews4Lyfe #wineoclock #cville instagram.com/p/7Ef0CYu6dM/ 3 days ago
- Panko-crusted pork chops over salad of nectarines, fennel, and cherry tomatoes. #eatseasonally… instagram.com/p/7BoLlyu6bT/ 5 days ago
- angelo juan on Mmm… Ribs (Country Tavern in Kilgore)
- Mikel on Q & A with Chef Brandt Evans (Blue Canyon Tasting)
- Georgina on Thai Style Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- jensen 12 Volt tv dvd on Plano is Full of Hidden Surprises (Tasty Wok)
- Pasta Aromatizzata on Top Chef New York = The Next Food Network Star?
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna