Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Cheater pad thai with pre-made Thai peanut dressing, rice noodles, fried tofu, @texasfarmhouse kale,… instagram.com/p/0q1JTvu6XW/ 2 days ago
- Can't beat the simplicity of a #BreakfastTaco to start the day: kale, eggs, sriracha. #DonnaCooks… instagram.com/p/0puID-u6bP/ 3 days ago
- Roasted sockeye salmon with a parsley, caper and horseradish sauce, steamed @texasfarmhouse broccoli,… instagram.com/p/0oQ80dO6cZ/ 3 days ago
- #toddlerlunch: Sweet potato hearts, #TraderJoes chicken apple sausage, mixed berries. #Lunchbox… instagram.com/p/0mHly3u6dI/ 4 days ago
- Salmon covered with a parsley caper sauce for roasting tomorrow. #FoodPrep #DonnaCooks instagram.com/p/0mEyBTO6Za/ 4 days ago
- Mikel on Q & A with Chef Brandt Evans (Blue Canyon Tasting)
- Georgina on Thai Style Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- jensen 12 Volt tv dvd on Plano is Full of Hidden Surprises (Tasty Wok)
- Pasta Aromatizzata on Top Chef New York = The Next Food Network Star?
- qxdmtbios on Skillet Turnips and Potatoes with Bacon
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna