Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Hey #AudreyBabe, what kind of popsicle are you having? It's actually cucumber lime basil… instagram.com/p/BHk0rHPDNb9/ 2 weeks ago
- Phew it's hot outside this week! Making some popsicles with bellairfarmcsa cucumbers and… instagram.com/p/BHh8mtyDfMH/ 2 weeks ago
- Avocado, tomato, & grilled shrimp pasta salad, adult and toddler versions. #DonnaCooks… instagram.com/p/BHaFC7ojltY/ 3 weeks ago
- When the rain messes up your July 4th weekend picnic plans and you have to grill indoors… instagram.com/p/BHZq8DtjIzV/ 3 weeks ago
- Meatless balls with #BellairFarm turnip greens, feta, and panko ! It's not #MeatlessMonday but… instagram.com/p/BG-Rjx7u6Ra/ 1 month ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna