Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Blueberry quinoa pancakes, pepper bacon, and a satisfied messy toddler. #toddlerbreakfast #AudreyBabe… instagram.com/p/3EVXbiO6U5/ 3 days ago
- Salmon avocado manchego omelette, breakfast of toddler champions. And now we need an outfit change.… instagram.com/p/3BvHHwO6QF/ 4 days ago
- making some garlicky spinach to go with our salmon, avocado, & brown rice bowls! #audreycooks… instagram.com/p/26-KOVO6Zw/ 6 days ago
- Crab Mac and cheese (made with #TraderJoes mini ravioli) with peas, fontina, manchego, side salad of… instagram.com/p/2w23iXu6St/ 1 week ago
- @texasfarmhouse zucchini "boats" filled with Italian sausage, onion, panko, and Parmesan, salad of… instagram.com/p/2uLUIAO6XF/ 1 week ago
- angelo juan on Mmm… Ribs (Country Tavern in Kilgore)
- Mikel on Q & A with Chef Brandt Evans (Blue Canyon Tasting)
- Georgina on Thai Style Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- jensen 12 Volt tv dvd on Plano is Full of Hidden Surprises (Tasty Wok)
- Pasta Aromatizzata on Top Chef New York = The Next Food Network Star?
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna