Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Back to #wholelifechallenge eating: lemon pepper chicken over quinoa, Bibb lettuce, and… instagram.com/p/BMAPq7_AR39/ 1 day ago
- We're having a non-compliant dinner tonight. #audreybabe has been begging me to make pasta for… instagram.com/p/BL9uraOgAMJ/ 2 days ago
- There's something new on my kitchen shelves and I can't wait to use it! #lodge #paellapan… instagram.com/p/BL1qYFLgLEF/ 5 days ago
- Trying my hand at #glutenfree baking: almond meal apple raisin oat muffins. Pretty tasty!… instagram.com/p/BLzq5tzgnan/ 6 days ago
- Quick weekday one pot dinner: Cajun stew with chicken, @therockbarn andouille sausage, local… instagram.com/p/BLwxAh1gymi/ 1 week ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna