It’s the list of the most delicious things I ate in 2007. The foods that still induce a bit of saliva when I think about them.
7. Fresh Muscat grapes from Central Market
6. Twice cooked pork from Sichuanese Cuisine
5. Fried goat cheese balls with honey from Malaga Wine & Tapas Bar in Austin
4. Crispy seared pork belly with sesame glaze from Abacus
3. Open fire grilled chicken from a no name restaurant in Piste, Mexico
2. BBQ pork and duck from First Chinese BBQ
1. Steamed mussels with sweet chili, coriander, and oyster sauce from Straivagin in Glasgow
What was your favorite, most memorable bite of 2007?