Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Hatch tortillas still available at centralmarket! Shredded chicken with sauteed onion and jalapeño… instagram.com/p/q5lUu0u6QL/ 7 hours ago
- Purple Chinese long beans added a new hue to fried rice tonight. #veggielove #DonnaCooks… instagram.com/p/q0ApbhO6aw/ 2 days ago
- Caramelized ribs with fish sauce, stir fried Chinese silk squash (aka loofa or Chinese okra) and… instagram.com/p/qxa0yEO6fm/ 3 days ago
- Chinese okra (aka loofa) bigger than #AudreyBabe, it's what's for dinner. #donnacooks #veggielove instagram.com/p/qxRF6OO6fh/ 3 days ago
- Tilapia with a sweet corn & chili relish, orecchiette pasta salad with kale from centralmarket… instagram.com/p/quz6qqu6UH/ 4 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna