Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- #ToddlerLunch: chickpeas, raspberries, mini chicken pot pie (leftover chicken & veggie stew topped… instagram.com/p/tEfDUQu6Vd/ 13 hours ago
- Fried quinoa chickpea patties with tzatziki sauce over salad of @texasfarmhouse Bibb lettuce,… instagram.com/p/tEMdJDu6bV/ 15 hours ago
- #Humpday treat. Tasty & refreshing @drinkgreens instagram.com/p/tDVddcO6Xl/ 23 hours ago
- #ToddlerBreakfast: omelette with @yardtomarket eggs, @texasfarmhouse red bell pepper, central_market… instagram.com/p/tC_qHoO6X0/ 1 day ago
- #ToddlerLunch: leftover eggplant Parmesan bake with two baguette slices, grape quarters, steamed baby… instagram.com/p/tB50giu6al/ 1 day ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna