Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Light dinner to balance out the ABGB gluttony at lunch: pan seared dover sole over a salad of pickled… instagram.com/p/q-luEkO6a6/ 13 hours ago
- Is that a tiny caprese salad in your #ToddlerLunch? Why yes, yes it is. #bento #TeenyFoodista instagram.com/p/q-MHcAu6fE/ 17 hours ago
- Mini waffles with caramelized figs. It's a rough life being a toddler. #TeenyFoodista… instagram.com/p/q9JALru6QI/ 1 day ago
- Slider=toddler sized burger. #AudreyBabe #TeenyFoodista instagram.com/p/q7RTXZu6fM/ 1 day ago
- One of the upsides to getting up early with a small kid is weekend breakfast: frittata with sweet… instagram.com/p/q6lg3Tu6TH/ 2 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna