Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Black bean, #HatchChile, and cheese quesadillas, @wholefoods guacamole with added @texasfarmhouse… instagram.com/p/r7-Yw0u6b3/ 17 hours ago
- Garlic & paprika shrimp over spinach, lemon & rosemary risotto. #DonnaCooks instagram.com/p/r59vW1O6dm/ 1 day ago
- Never turn your back on a toddler with a CSA box @texasfarmhouse #AudreyBabe #EatLocal #eatseasonally instagram.com/p/r5SCU0O6Y2/ 1 day ago
- Panko crusted salmon with fresh @yardtomarket tarragon and garlic chives, truffled mashed cauliflower… instagram.com/p/r2-g23O6dN/ 2 days ago
- Eating our panko crusted salmon and truffled mashed potatoes and cauliflower with a spoon!… instagram.com/p/r25PfYO6V7/ 2 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna