Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- #MeatlessMonday: saag pander over steamed white rice. Store bought mini samosas. #DonnaCooks instagram.com/p/sbWphwu6XZ/ 10 hours ago
- #ToddlerLunch: lump crabcake "crab" with daikon legs. Edamame, blackberries. Mama needs to work on… instagram.com/p/sbTLbMO6Sx/ 11 hours ago
- Super fast supper after rushing home from matinee movie date: #TraderJoes butternut squash ravioli… instagram.com/p/sYYkOLu6Qe/ 1 day ago
- #ToddlerBreakfast: Heart shaped whole grain French toast with @yardtomarket eggs, topped with Greek… instagram.com/p/sXTpGFu6Sy/ 2 days ago
- Crock pot balsamic beef over smoked Gouda grits, roasted @yardtomarket okra. #DonnaCooks instagram.com/p/sV-2Pdu6TC/ 2 days ago
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna