Want to meet arguably the most influential American chef in history? As the only American chef with two Michelin star restaurants, you wouldn’t expect The French Laundry chef to be associated with accessible cooking for the home cook. However, Thomas Keller’s new cook book, Ad Hoc at Home, is intended to do just that with recipes inspired by the more casual menu at his Yountville establishment, Ad Hoc. Chef Keller will be at the Northpark Williams-Sonoma on Friday, December 11 at 2:00pm to sign copies of the new cook book, full details here. A note to Amazon.com fans (like myself), the announcement has emphasized that he will only sign copies of the book purchased at Williams-Sonoma.
- Easy peasy dinner tonight: open faced tuna melt sandwiches with salad of @texasfarmhouse Bibb lettuce,… instagram.com/p/uy6SP-O6aD/ 15 hours ago
- #ToddlerLunch: bear rice ball with furikake seasoning, omelette strips, meatball halves in marinara… instagram.com/p/uwwwAJu6W1/ 1 day ago
- In case that brisket for dinner wasn't enough meat, here's a #BurntEnd cupcake for dessert.… instagram.com/p/uwTSJZu6bs/ 1 day ago
- #AudreyBabe future washers champ. #TexasBaby @ Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew instagram.com/p/uwOhayu6UK/ 1 day ago
- #ToddlerBreakfast: orange zest French toast with @yardtomarket eggs and @texasfarmhouse oranges… instagram.com/p/uvMXxRu6ZV/ 2 days ago
- Georgina on Thai Style Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- jensen 12 Volt tv dvd on Plano is Full of Hidden Surprises (Tasty Wok)
- Pasta Aromatizzata on Top Chef New York = The Next Food Network Star?
- qxdmtbios on Skillet Turnips and Potatoes with Bacon
- learn japanese online on Skillet Turnips and Potatoes with Bacon
Questions? Suggestions? Email Donna